Friday, January 28, 2011

New Bay Cities opens in the 90210 zip code

I wasn't around to make it (I was getting no sleep whatsoever in Park City Utah!) but I heard the event was awesome!



Last week a new Bay Cities (the Kitchen and Appliance store not the Italian Santa Monica Deli) opened in Beverly Hills (they do top of the line kitchen appliances for companies like Miele, Sub-Zero Wolf, and Viking, stuff which are so beautiful that they want you to weep in front of them like a Picasso... but unfortunately will never see the light of day in my teeny tiny Santa Monica apartment.)

So why do I even know about this place if I won't be shopping there anytime soon? Working with their media partner Los Angeles Magazine, Bay Cities has amazing food events where you can have some of the hottest chefs in town teach you about cooking (and ultimate bonus they also cook your meal in the process).

The opening (which happened last Thursday on Jan 20th) had Los Angeles Magazine host the food catering by their #3 pick for the year for their January issue, “Best New Restaurants, Waterloo & City by Chef Brendan Collins. Yum, yum, yum. Plus they gave out free "Best New Restaurants" magazines to all the guests.

So even though you missed the opening (as did I) check Bay Cities for up and coming educational and tasty food events (like the one I went to taught by Neal Fraser)!

No comments:

Post a Comment