Friday, February 7, 2014

Back at the Market!

I'm in LA for a few weeks (before heading off to Hawaii to work on an organic farm on the Big Island!!) and naturally I needed to head back to the scene of the food crime.  The place where I fell in Love with the world of edible exploration and adventure: the Santa Monica Farmers Market!

From sub-zero temperatures on the East Coast to such delights as radishes donning every color of red, white, and pink for Valentine's Day; stalks heavily laden with brilliant Brussels Sprouts; and Romanesco Cauliflower that was both so technical and artistic that it looked like Leonardo da Vinci should have invented it!  It was wonderous!!!

Lucky for you dear Edible Skinny readers I brought my trusty dusty Cannon camera!

Hoping life is delicious!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment